FREE ANSWERS AND HELP/SUPPORT WE PROVIDE TO OUR CUSTOMERS.
1. We have all the answers for your questions.
2. We will send you the whole package of docs your City Inspector requires to approve the project.
3. We will talk to your City Inspector upon your request to provide him with all the answers to the questions he may have about your project.
4. We will provide your plumber with all the drawings and plumbing diagrams to make his task simple and clear.
5. We will talk to your plumber upon your request to provide him with professional answers.
6. We sell CSA approved equipment for your project which will be approved by the City.
7. Upon your request in advance, we will review your facility floor plan/layout to let you know which types of spa showers and spa tubs to install there.
RMS® products are manufactured solely in the USA using only the highest quality components. RMS® equipment is highly reliable and extremely low maintenance. RMS® recommends replacing some expendable parts from time to time as specified in your equipment Instruction Manual.
RMS® products are designed with easy access to any part or component, saving you time and money. With detailed instructions provided by RMS® a local plumber or electrician can easily perform any required service.
All RMS® equipment is factory water tested for an extended period at the final stage of the assembly providing the highest level of quality control. The electronic and electrical systems designed by RMS® engineers go thru a triple test quality procedure before installation and final testing.
At RMS®, we believe our success is best measured by your success, which is why we have created a line of equipment dedicated to keeping you at your best. RMS® products are constructed for optimum strength and durability.
Pre-planning wet rooms and facilities for future hydrotherapy installation is a very important step. To handle such a task you should have enough knowledge of the operations or hire a knowledgeable consultant, architect, designer or general contractor.
To help spa owners with this complex task RMS® has designed our unique line of equipment with all hard to plumb parts integrated into the equipment itself to eliminate concealed plumbing in walls and floors. Simply stated, the only thing you need to do when you are installing RMS® professional showers or tubs is installed the right size pipes (as per RMS® technical drawings provided at the time of placing order) inside walls and floors. RMS® detailed Installation Guidelines make this task simple and easy for any qualified plumber, electrician or general contractor. All complicated plumbing connectors, commercial grade thermixers, etc. are factory integrated into the equipment itself and do not require inside wall or floor installation. These important details make the whole process of RMS® professional shower and tubs installation easy, fast and affordable. Even a novice having just a basic knowledge of plumbing can easily complete most installation of RMS® equipment in one or two days providing significant savings for your project budget.
At RMS®, we are committed to excellent technical support and customer service. These include email and call center support, a robust knowledge base, complete documentation, and more. Technical questions are answered in fast, professional and courteous manner. Most of the technical information is provided in RMS® Installation Guidelines, available upon request or on this website.